There are a few things you’ll need to take your project forward.
- A mandate from your organisation’s members to investigate energy options.
- One or more buildings with an appropriate roof or adjacent ground space.
- A sound roof structure and roof finish, or accessible but secure level ground.
- An appropriate energy demand during daylight hours and in all seasons. You may also want to consider adding battery storage.
- Full ownership of the building or a long lease.
- Responsibility for paying the electricity bills.
- A person with responsibility for, and capacity to, administer the project.
- An ability to fundraise or otherwise secure capital funding.