There are a few things you’ll need to take your project forward.
- A commitment to invest time and significant effort in the project.
- A person with responsibility for, and capacity to, administer this project.
- A mechanism to raise capital funds.
You will also need on or more potential sites, preferably in your ownership, that:
- has a good wind resource, perhaps verified by existing turbine(s)
- has suitable road and on-site infrastructure for turbine construction
- is not impacted by civil or military radar issues, and preferably designated as suitable for turbine development by planning
- is close to grid infrastructure with potential additional capacity
- does not have neighbours in close proximity
- is suitably distanced from existing turbines, if applicable.