Addressing many of the issues on the previous page can begin with the same initial steps. These include:
- sourcing historic energy data from supplier’s bills or meter readings
- obtaining an up-to-date EPC for the building(s)
- contacting Business Energy Scotland for support
- installing energy monitoring, or asking your supplier about smart meters
- asking users about performance and use of equipment or controls
- asking the local authority about their local plans and any local support
- identifying eligible funding support and any associated deadlines for applications.